Itasca Economic Development Corporation (IEDC) is excited to host their 4th Annual Social Media Summit for Small Business on Thursday, September 26, 2019 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Timberlake Lodge Hotel. The event features presentations from four regional social media experts, each designed to help local business owners amplify their impact on social media. Registration is $35 and includes lunch. Register today at bit.ly/socialmediasummit4.
“Regardless of industry, experience or business size, business owners always have questions about best practices on social media,” explained Tamara Lowney, IEDC President. “We look forward to the Social Media Summit every year, because it gives area entrepreneurs a chance to learn and ask important questions about the ever-changing world of social media marketing.”
IEDC is excited to announce the following line-up of great presentations:
- Pinnacle Marketing Group: Marketing Your Business via Social Media
- Sally Carlson, Giant Voices: The Secret to Writing Great Social Media Content
- Phil Seibel with Pixelink: Connecting Social Media with your other marketing efforts
- Herald Review's Andy Nitzel, Herald Review: Instagram for Business
- be.media house: Tactics and Trends for 2019
There will be prize drawings and a big door prize. Lunch will be provided. Let Teri know of any special dietary concerns. The cost is $35. Pre-registration is greatly appreciated.
Register for IEDC’s 4th Annual Social Media Summit online at bit.ly/socialmediasummit4. Contact Teri Heikkila, IEDC Office Administrator with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-326-9411 ext. 20.