Itasca Tax Aide has meaningful volunteer opportunities open for the 2019 tax season
The local Itasca area Tax-Aide team provides free tax preparation services to area residents, regardless of age, with a focus on older adults and those of modest means.
Tax counselors prepare tax returns, mathematics and tax experience helpful but not required.
Taxes are completed at the Grand Rapids Airport Terminal Feb. 1-April 15, Mondays and Wednesdays, and Saturdays in February.
Mentors work with new volunteers to assist in learning the process.
- Meaningful volunteer opportunity to help our community.
- Flexible scheduling: you decide when you want to serve
- Free local training will be Jan. 13-17, 2020.
- Attend the training and then decide if this is a good fit for you.
- Logic and basic computer skills required (mathematics or tax experience helpful but not required)
AARP membership is NOT required to participate as a volunteer nor as a client.
Tax Aide is sponsored by AARP Foundation.
Interested volunteers are encouraged to attend the training and then decide if this is a good volunteer fit.
For more info, contact Jim at 218-245-9202 or email@example.com (no obligation)